I am so sorry i am late for the POTW but my internet has been down so therefore my spam box *coughcoughcJEFFERYJUSTINGANDLARRYHILLYBILLYcoughcough* lagged it all up.
But our POLW ( L=Last We
ek) is..................... MAMOSWINE. I chose this because this is what Jeffery and Justin are acting to people they are being pigs and jsut plain rude. They have no respect to their fellow poke lovers.
ek) is..................... MAMOSWINE. I chose this because this is what Jeffery and Justin are acting to people they are being pigs and jsut plain rude. They have no respect to their fellow poke lovers. He is a great pokemon, people say he looks exactly like a mammoth. It knows some great moves like Blizzard and Earth Quake. Guess what i forgot? FYI it is a Twin Tusk Ground/Ice pokemon for those Dummies who didn't know when i said the attacks. But this pokemon is strong enough to send people 6 feet under with Earthquake it does a honkin' 100 base power (that kinda stinks) but who cares.
MAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINEMAMOSWINE


10 comments:
whoa. my spamming messed up pokepika? i didnt know that could happen. but still. it can stop readers from seeing the bad things ur saying about jeffrey and justin
y r u called lappy?
lappy is called lappy because his name is lap and he's small (no offense)
Hey, Mamoswine kinda looks like...
Um...
No comment.
oh.
what do u think mamoswine looks like?
The swinub family tells how much of a pig you are.
Swinub-A NUB of a pig
Piloswine-A PILE of pigs
Mamoswine-A MAMOTH of a pig
coujghcoughcouughcousghcougthcouighn...
And some other people
oh
hmmmm...
POlish Spammer Boy, you shut up, if your feeble mind can conprehend what I just said..................
Am I talking to fast for you?
Post a Comment