Where the visitors come from

Thursday, April 3, 2008

to prevent comment spam

to prevent comment spam, the easiest way is to just not allow comments on your posts.

Also, I would like Larryhillybillybobjoebob to give me his email address, whoever he is, along with Justin's, so I could say something to them without being public.

8 comments:

Ice Firre said...

im not allowed to give people my email address

just say that u PROMISE u will stop believing jeffrey copied ur blog.

Jeffrey said...

Hey, somebody copied (probably Hong-Sheng) my countdown, and other stuff I got pyzam.com Someone went on my blog and copied my flashtoys! Copycat! There's evidence this time!

Justin said...

HONG SHENG? NOOOOOOO..........
(duh)

Justin said...

And lhbbjb, tell them to stop copying our blog!

Anonymous said...

which blog are you talking about? and I haven't seen any of your blogs except the one with the Suicuno thing so I don't know what you're implying.

AND I don't know anything about flashtoys or whatever and that stuff

Ice Firre said...

lappy (who sucks eggs), u saw the random poke site

Ice Firre said...

and that was suicuno, not suicune

Jeffrey said...

lappy, pyzam nerd? hmmmm...